[rules-dev] Functional programming in Drools: closures

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:21:18 EDT 2011

I would also like to keep it as close to Java as possible.

There are few problems here:
* It could never go beyond Java
* We are using Java 5 and just considering Java 6, this would be a huge leap :-)

But then again if we don't use the Java way, then what will we do when Drools reaches Java 8, support both?

Toni