[rules-dev] drools spatio-temporal

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:32:54 EDT 2011

Hi again Marco, yes I'm totally interested, but when you mention spacial
operators how are you coding that?
I've already mention to you that we have a couple of very simple accumulate
functions to do something similar.. but in the jBPM forum you mention that
you are creating a set of operators. I'm just interested to see how you are
creating those mechanisms.
Cheers

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Matteo Cusmai <cusmaimatteo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello at all,
>
> i am new one of this group.
>
> I'm not sure that this is the appropriate forum, if not, please help me to
> find the right one.
>

> I am developing an extension of Drools, in order to provide a lot of
> spatial operator. This allow me to write spatio-temporal rules.
>
> Do you think that spatial operators could be interesting for you? I would
> like to add this capabilities to Drools.
>

> Let me know your thinking.
>
> Bye bye,
>
> Matteo.

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com