[rules-dev] Looking at http://www.jboss.org/drools

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:17:26 EST 2012

On 02/02/2012, Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org> wrote:
> On 02/02/2012 19:21, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
>> Yes, but what should one make of this garbled accumulation? What am I
>> supposed to learn from it? Also, note "Category: droos ide update-site
>> downloads". Huh?
> We in the Drools team aren't responsible for this. It looks like the
> JBoss.org team have broken something in the template rendering. I'll try
> and chase up internally.

Good.

You might also tell them that the main leads - the five links from the
section "Overview" - point to pages of wildly differing quality of
information and style. There's a marvellous page on Planner, the ones
for Guvnor, Fusion and jBPM are OK (with minor blemishes), but the one
for Drools Expert is an uncharitable collection of DRL snippets and
screen shots.