[rules-dev] '#' deprecated

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 6 06:36:19 EST 2012

tbh it should have been removed ages ago, it's showing some bit rot
there, I thought it had been an "internal undocumented" feature for a
while :)

Could you submit a pull request that expunges it completely?

We need the # character for inline casting and coercion. We'll probably
add a pre-processor flag to mass convert # to // for backwards
compatability.

Mark