[rules-dev] project idea - Running Guvnor SCENARIOS from regular java code

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:39:49 EST 2012

You could have a look at
org.drools.guvnor.server.files.PackageDeploymentServlet.

The doGet() method suggests if a URL ends with SCENARIOS it will run the
tests and return the results, but I don't know if anyone uses it (and hence
it's stability).

It suggests a URL formatted
http://localhost:8080/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/{packageName}/SCENARIOSshould
work.

Try it, if it works then great; if not why not contribute to the project
with a fix :)