[rules-dev] drools 5.5, 6.0 and roadmap => Which repo's get a 6.0 branch?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:25:47 EDT 2012

> We will develop 5.5 and 6.0 in parallel.
This covers drools expert. Does it cover guvnor?

Given the list of repository, which get branched between 5.5 and 6.0
/early on/?

droolsjbpm-knowledge: yes?
drools: yes
jbpm: no?
droolsjbpm-integration: only possible if jbpm is also branched
guvnor: no? Branching would not be practical (too much cherry picking).
droolsjbpm-tools: only possible if guvnor is also branched
drools-planner: no. Planner will work solely on the knowledge-api and
therefor need no branching
process-designer: no

At some point, all these repo's will be branched between 5.5 and 6.0
(although jbpm and designer might have a different branch name),
but the question is which repo's will truly develop 5.5 and 6.0 in parallel.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet