[rules-dev] Guided Editor in BRMS / Guvnor Version 5 (Snapshot of 26 June)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:39:39 EDT 2012

What version have you installed?

We removed the guided editor for 5.2. Quoting the release
notes<http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.2.0.Final/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/html/ch02.html#d0e389>"The
BRL Guided Editor has been removed due to lack of interest and it
falling behind. Its removal allows more focus on the GWT based Guided
Editor in Guvnor. The DRL, text-based, Guided Editor remains unaffected."

With kind regards,

Mike