[rules-dev] can't put the formula in Guvnor 5.4

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue May 15 06:57:15 EDT 2012

This is a channel for those developing drools itself, the lists page
clearly specifies for you to join the USER mailing list
http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists

That book is many years old, guvnor has changed a lot since then, there
is no updated version for that book title. I suggest you look at the
documentation that comes with the release you are using.

Please ask any further questions on the USER mailing list.