[rules-dev] wrong docs about persistence

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:45:07 EDT 2012

Hi Guys, I notice that there is wrong section in the docs:

Bitronix also provides a simple embedded JNDI service, ideal for testing.
To use it add a jndi.properties file to your META-INF and add the following
line to it:

*Example 3.66. JNDI properties*

java.naming.factory.initial=bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory

I was testing this configurations and I notice that if you put that file
inside your META-INF directory it doesn't work. You need to add that file
to your
src/test/resources or src/main/resources directories for a Maven Project.
Can somebody else check this, so we can change it?
Cheers

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -