[rules-dev] Drools 5.5.0.beta1 \ jBPM 5.4.0.beta1

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:19:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have heard mention that we will be launching the captioned soon,
commencing (as it stands) this coming Monday, 10th September.

Please be sure to:-

   - Check Jenkins in blue (master) and fix anything that might be broken

   - Remove any use of SNAPSHOT dependencies (I checked last week and we
   appear OK, but it's best not to assume)

   - Commit anything you want to be in the release

   - Update the N&N

I am the build monkey this time, so I'm sure I'll be asking lots of
questions :)

Things I am unclear on:-

   - Are we releasing jBPM 5.4.0.beta1 too?

   - Do we need a new MVEL version?

Thanks in advance for your patience and co-operation.

Cheers,

Mike