[rules-dev] Drools 5.5.0.beta1 \ jBPM 5.4.0.beta1

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:39:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

FYI, once the Designer-Guvnor REST issue is resolved I will be pulling from
remote\master and re-start 5.5.0.Beta1\5.4.0.Beta1.

Therefore, any changes pushed to remote\master will now be in 5.5.0.Beta1.
Please be sure to update the N&N accordingly (if applicable).

CC'ed jBPM-DEV for information.

With kind regards,

Mike