[rules-dev] mailing listlessness

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:32:55 EDT 2013

As you all must have noticed, traffic on the drools-user list has
shifted substantially from plain Expert into the Guvnor and Planner
domains. I realize that my personal balance of interests is my very
own choice. But so is the selection of mailing lists I consider worth
listening to.

   * Are there any plans to reorganise - split - the Drools mailing
lists in the very near future?

   * Is it possible to avoid the noise resulting from git pull request
discussions from one, more or all repositories?

Thanks
Wolfgang