[rules-dev] mailing listlessness

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Apr 2 15:34:24 EDT 2013

We can probably try and split between web UI questions and pure technical rule questions. The problem will be in communicating the demarcation of where they ask questions. Especially as typical questions about rule authoring are agnostic of the place of authoring - text drl or guided editor. I foresee a lot of emails directing people to the correct mailing list :)

Mark
On 2 Apr 2013, at 17:40, Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the github tips.
>
> Good news about the planner split. What about Guvnor?
>
> -W
>
> On 02/04/2013, Esteban Aliverti <esteban.aliverti at gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1 to mailing list split.
>>
>> @Wolfgang you can change what notifications you want to receive from github
>> here: https://github.com/settings/notifications
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>> Esteban Aliverti
>> - Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Wolfgang Laun
>> <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> As you all must have noticed, traffic on the drools-user list has
>>> shifted substantially from plain Expert into the Guvnor and Planner
>>> domains. I realize that my personal balance of interests is my very
>>> own choice. But so is the selection of mailing lists I consider worth
>>> listening to.
>>>
>>>   * Are there any plans to reorganise - split - the Drools mailing
>>> lists in the very near future?
>>>
>>>   * Is it possible to avoid the noise resulting from git pull request
>>> discussions from one, more or all repositories?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Wolfgang