[rules-dev] A fix for the Expert manual

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:07:11 EST 2013

Thanks wolfgang :)

Yes, the commit is there:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/commit/a1baa0c10a4300806894c4882ae7003a76c79536

Looks like you still have direct commit rights (from the SVN era)
and therefore no pull request was made and the changes were done
directly (note that we still see it of course :).

I 'll send a separate mail about the commit rights cleanup.

Op 14-02-13 11:16, Wolfgang Laun schreef:
> So I changed this sentence, and it seems the commit went through allright.
>
> Strange though, after I clicked "commit", the next page was a 4xx.
>
> Thanks
> -W
>
> On 13/02/2013, Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's an very fast way to edit a file directly on github to provide a
>> pull request, straight from your browser.
>>
>> For example, go to this file
>> https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/blob/master/drools-docs/drools-expert-docs/src/main/docbook/en-US/Chapter-LanguageReference/Section-Rule.xml
>> and click on the button "edit" (middle top right corner)
>> Fix the type and click save. And you're done.
>>
>> Unfortunately, untill we're able to link each section from the manual
>> directly back to it's source file on github (not possible in docbook,
>> but asciidoc does it),
>> the real pain is finding the correct source file :(
>>
>> Op 13-02-13 16:26, Wolfgang Laun schreef:
>>> Mark,
>>> I know, I know, but all I can manage at this time are these
>>> self-contained .DRL unit tests sent to the list. As to the doc nit:
>>> for such very rare, very small fixes the overhead is just too much for