[rules-dev] removing DSLs

Ansgar Konermann ansgar.konermann at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:33:48 EST 2013

I value source code compatibility much higher than a guided editor. We do
all out rules editing in a plain text editor.

But we absolutely need the certainty that we can compile and run our
existing mortgage scoring rules for our mission-critical system with the
next major version of drools.

After all, rules also are what they are termed in Guvnor: assets. Please
protect my assets.

Thanks

Ansgar