[rules-dev] Can I extend other elements using Drools?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 01:37:02 EDT 2013

Note that you have posted on the list reserved for Drools developers'
discussions.

What do you mean by "element"? Java class? A rule? Something else...?

All information is represented in objects derived from Java classes
which you can declare in Java or in DRL. All of this is discussed in
the Drools Expert manual.

-W