[rules-dev] The final nails in Guvnor's (repository) coffin

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 07:08:52 EDT 2013

The split has been completed (although we might try to filter some of
history at a later date).

guvnor : https://github.com/droolsjbpm/guvnor.git

kie-wb-common : https://github.com/droolsjbpm/kie-wb-common.git

drools-wb : https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-wb.git

I'd recommend deleting your local guvnor repository and re-cloning to
ensure local files are cleared up fully.

I will add new jobs top Jenkins and update the repository list in
droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap.

With kind regards,

Mike