[rules-dev] Javadoc 6.0.0 Beta 3: Can't find a way ...

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:36:20 EDT 2013

Wolfgang,

this is a really good point. Of course, the preferred way in Drools 6 to
configure both KieBases and KieSessions should be through the kmodule.xml.
Anyway I am realizing we are not providing a way in kie-api  to create a
KieBaseConfiguration or KieSessionConfiguration programmatically. At the
moment the only way to create them is using the KnowledgeBaseFactory that
however is part of the old api and for this reason is in kie-internal so it
shouldn't be intended to be invoked by end-users.

@Mark & Edson, I think we should provide methods to create
KieBaseConfigurations and KieSessionConfigurations in kie-api. Can I add
them to the KieServices interface?

Mario