[rules-dev] Drools XML Language and Tools Development

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Mar 20 08:10:01 EDT 2013

supporting ruleml is definitely a nice goal. They've started on some drools support, although not sure how far it's gone - we'd like to help, just haven't had the time.

We also need to find out where the gaps, overlaps and mismatches are in reaction ruleml and drl.

Sounds like a good project for someone in the Drools community :)

mark