[rules-dev] problem with droolsjbpm git repo ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:11:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to discuss a problem that I'm facing with the git
repositories from droolsjbpm when using it with eclipse Jgit/Egit.

The problem is that after import the projects into eclipse IDE and
'shared them with git', all files seems to be modified.
I could find the same type of problem here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8227233/the-is-nothing-changed-but-eclipse-egit-keep-to-marked-the-file-as-changed

The worst is if I do a "format" in the code file, seems as the entire
file have changed. :(

As I use MacOS I've setup my system *core.autocrlf* with 'input' as
stated here: https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings

I've been using egit for a long time and I only face this kind of
problem with droolsjbpm repos.

What kind of SO and IDE do you guys use at RedHat ?

Any of you had this kind of problem? any tip how to deal with ?

thanks and regards,

Cristiano