[rules-dev] Question about kie - api & kie - internal (OSGIactivator)

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:41:32 EDT 2013

Trying to figure out the services that we could expose but seems that
won't be a simple job...

The first one that I found was org.kie.api.KieServices.

but I got really concerned about its default implementation... certainly
we will need to create an OSGi impl...

I could see that now there is a internal service registry that we
certainly need to wrap on top of OSGi one.

another concern is that I saw a lot of factory using static methods...
that will difficult to use osgi factory services...