[rules-dev] Fwd: Re: [osgi-dev] Provide both blueprint and DS ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:04:44 EDT 2013

Hi Charles,
I opened a discussion in OSGi dev list to get some feedbacks about the
use of DI (Blueprint, CDI, Google) and DS. I got some interested notes
there. (http://www.mail-archive.com/osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org/msg02684.html)

I'm in favor of having Drools and DS + Services, too...

Btw, have you investigated about the services to be exposed bye KIE and
Drools?

@Mark,
I saw a lot of "*service" interfaces in new code. But I guess only a few
of them are for external uses. Could you point us which interfaces are
intent to be used by an external api? thanks.

regards,

Cristiano