[rules-dev] Question about kie - api & kie - internal (OSGIactivator)

Christian Frommeyer debian at frommeyer.name
Sat Mar 30 10:14:41 EDT 2013

Am 27.03.2013 16:34, schrieb Charles Moulliard:
> Adding poi-ooxml + poi-ooxml-schemas is more complex than I supposed as
> the code source of poi-ooxml-schemas has not been published in maven
> repo ;-)

Hi,

can s.o.explain to me why it would be necessary to have POI exported as
OSGI-Bundle? As far as I know it would be no problem to put the poi libs
to the Bundle-Classpath and keep them secret. Is this only a nice to
have, to have an all OSGI-Solution or is there some need that I don't see?

Regards Christian