[rules-dev] What's new in Drools 6.0

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:32:30 EDT 2013

It's in the guvnor repository under drools-wb module. The module name
inside drools-wb should be self explanatory (I forget thw exact name right
now).

Jervis is responsible for its maintenance and can provide you with
assistance if its usage is not obvious.

The location will change after 6.0.0.beta3 as we complete split of the
guvnor repository (although it will remain inside drools-wb).