[rules-dev] Drools 5.4.0.Final released -reply

Moses Kalema mkgremo20 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:50:10 EST 2013

Hello members,
I have a challenge i have a gwt web application whic i hope to deploy on
tomcat server at the client's site.I have rule integrated using the
RuleAgent and change set file which works fine during development.My
question is how do i move these rules from jboss to the client's site and
still be able to communicate with my web application?Thanks alot

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org>wrote:

> It was done as part of the 6.x series, and will be available in 6.0.final
> next week:
> http://blog.athico.com/2013/11/rip-rete-time-to-get-phreaky.html
>
> Mark
> On 20 Nov 2013, at 02:00, profversaggi <profversaggi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings everyone,
> >
> > I recall having a conversation long ago where it was articulated that the
> > lazy Rete might be soon to be working, which merges the benefits of Rete
> and
> > Leaps for deployment on the mobile platform.
> >
> > Has there been any progress on that front?
> >
> > -matt
> >

> > --

Moses Kalema
Bachelor Science in Computer Engineering
Software/Mobile/Embedded Systems Developer
+256773391723
+256704209937
Skype: mkgremo
Twitter: @mkgremo
"Life's Success is based on Opportunity not Chance"