[rules-dev] Drools 6 : Dynamic Rules

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Nov 28 11:32:09 EST 2013

You can build KieModules programmatically too, in memory - without touching disk.
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/6.0.0.Final/drools-docs/html/KIEChapter.html

4.2.2.4. Defining a KieModule programmatically

4.2.5.9. Programaticaly build a Simple KieModule with Defaults

4.2.5.10. Programaticaly build a KieModule using Meta Models

Mark