[rules-dev] Build drools-eclipse with maven 3.1

solo95 mario.toffia at dataductus.se
Wed Apr 16 15:11:37 EDT 2014

Hi,
I've tried to build drools-eclipse 6.1.0-SNAPSHOT and the tycho seems to
fail - I saw it was the 0.16.0 and I've changed it to 0.19.0 since changes
in maven makes it neccesary to use tycho 0.18.0 or later in order to work.
Is it possible to change the drools-eclipse/pom.xml line to a later version
of tycho?

(I did not find any report issiue at github site so I've posted it here...)

<version.org.eclipse.tycho>0.19.0</version.org.eclipse.tycho>

Cheers,
 Mario