[rules-users] Rules Design Question

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:30:43 EDT 2007

Here is a question though now, I have the following:

mdOutput : ModelDiscrepancyOutput( $amt1 : sumRTVQty, $amt2 : sumCmAndRnr)
eval($amt1.doubleValue() != $amt2.doubleValue())

Is there a way for me to eliminate the eval given that it makes the rules
engine sub-optimal?  I guess one strategy is to create two separate classes
to house the results, but man that seems messy.