[rules-users] Object parameter

fakhfakh ismail ismail_info2005 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 13 05:21:04 EDT 2007

Hello,
First sorry for my bad english
I have a problem when I execute this code

rule "userrole"
when
  user1: BnUserValue(name : name, creationDate : creationDate)
   and
  ActiviteOut : BnNodeValue( BnRole: BnRole )
  and
  lien: BnEdgeValue(id : id)
then
 System.out.println("oui ça marche");
end

 BnRole is attribut type ; BnRoleValue (class declared)
when I remote this attribue(BnRole) this code work
all the attribut which I set with type different to classique type (String, Integer, Date, List,... ) implique an error execution I don't know why I import all my class and I'm sure that class haven't error
  the error is
  the error is
  org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Unable to create Field Extractor for 'BnRole'

  class BnRolevalue et Bn Value is in the joint piece

  please help me it's very urgent

thank you for your help
Best regards
Ismail