[rules-users] rule validation

hypnosat7 ablarbi at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 14 12:29:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I have some rules written in a dsl in a data base and I need to validate
those rule so I used a PackageBuilder instance and a PackageBuilderErrors
but it's a bit akward to manage with the subclasses of DroolsError. What I
need is to get the line number of the error in my drl file (the DroolsError
).

How can I proceed ?
thanks

This is what I tried to do :
	PackageBuilderErrors pkgBuilderErrors = builder.getErrors();
	DroolsError[] droolsErrors = pkgBuilderErrors.getErrors();
	List<DroolsError> errorList = new
ArrayList<DroolsError>(Arrays.asList(droolsErrors));
	for (DroolsError droolsError : errorList)
		{
		     if (droolsError instanceof ParserError)
					{  ...