[rules-users] Re: Function Call in LHS

Rafael Alcemar rafael.alcemar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:05:32 EDT 2007

I'm receiving the message bellow:

org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Rule Compilation error : [Rule
name=Cliente pode alugar, agendaGroup=MAIN, salience=0, no-loop=false]
    vcAluga/Rule_Cliente_pode_alugar_0.java (10:319) : teste cannot be
resolved
    at org.drools.rule.Package.checkValidity(Package.java:408)
    at org.drools.common.AbstractRuleBase.addPackage(AbstractRuleBase.java
:288)
    at
rules.AluguelImediatoAspect.ajc$around$rules_AluguelImediatoAspect$1$55327fd6
(AluguelImediatoAspect.aj:31)
    at controller.CtrlLocaoImediata.doRental(CtrlLocaoImediata.java:127)
    at controller.CtrlLocaoImediata.EventHandler(CtrlLocaoImediata.java:284)
    at controller.CtrlLocaoImediata.actionPerformed(CtrlLocaoImediata.java
:299)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

Any idea?

Thanks!
Rafael Alcemar