[rules-users] release 4.0.1

Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com
Thu Aug 30 11:48:40 EDT 2007

Mark,

Is there any change in the 4.01 snapshot eclipse plug-in in this release?
More specifically, is it compatible with eclipse 3.3? Thanks,

Best Regards,
Tim Nguyen

             Mark Proctor
             <mproctor at codehau
             s.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Rules Users List
             rules-users-bounc         <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
             es at lists.jboss.or                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rules-users] release 4.0.1
             08/30/2007 06:07
             AM

             Please respond to
             Rules Users List
             <rules-users at list
               s.jboss.org>

we have only two issues left, related to IDE, code completion and break
points for MVEL. We really want to get those fixed today, so we can
release, but it's proving hard to nail those down, fix one thing and it
breaks another. I have IDE development :(

But you can get a snapshot release from here:
http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-rules

Mark
Manukyan, Sergey wrote:
      Folk,

      How can I get a nightly build of 4.0.1…? Or are you still on track to
      make a release this week?

      Thanks,

      -Sergey

 **********************
 ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
 **********************

 This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
 legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
 information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
 or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
 this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
 hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
 or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
 prohibited. If you have received this message in
 error, please immediately notify the sender and
 delete this E-mail message from your computer.