[rules-users] Deploying from the IDE, How to Build a ".pkg" from the IDE plug-in

mmquelo massi mmquelo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:42:11 EST 2007

Hi guys,

Accordingly to the Drools User's Guide, We can use the drools-ant module in
order to generate a folder with all our rules.

How to generate a ".pkg" file from that folder?

Where can I find a tutorial about compiling drools rules with ant? (I am an
"ant-newbie"...:- ) )

Once I realize how to do it, It would be a pleasure to me developing a
plug-in
extension which simply right-clicking on the "rule folder" generates a
binary ".pkg" file. Then I could try to add an "hot Deployment" function
in order to "Hot deploy" the bin file into JBoss....Just like we are used to
see in the BRMS snapshot....

Bye bye.

Massi