[rules-users] Error Importing DRL into BRMS

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Fri Dec 7 12:09:14 EST 2007

Hi.  I'm pretty new to drools (this is my second week  :).  When I try
to create a new package in the BRMS by importing from a DRL file, I get
this error message, which I'm hoping someone more experienced can make
sense of:

Unable to import into the package. [Unable to process import:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to resolve path relative to
/drools:repository/drools:package_area/gov.faa.wmt.scheduling.rules/assets:
Empty path element: : Empty path element: ]

There's no stack trace in the logs that I can see (the BRMS is hosted by
GlassFish, fwiw).  The DRL is 188 lines long.  Not too long, I guess,
but I'll not clutter things unless someone really needs to see my (ugly)
rules file. :P  Thanks!

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.