[rules-users] How Can I share data in different Scope and Contexts?

Saul Cuesta scuesta at itera.com.mx
Fri Dec 7 18:58:26 EST 2007

Hi. I am new with drools,  I have being thinking if drools can do the
following requirement, I have a application with different context:

1. aplicationContext: keep all information an fact relationship with the
system ( calendar, configuration data, etc)

2. sessionContext: keep information an fact of my session ( user
information, module data ( loan module), etc)

3. serviceContext: keep information an fact of the services ( open loan,
payment loan , etc)

My question is: Can I have different context or scope (with data) linking to
the working memory (WM). My target is keeping the information shareable
between different context and fire rule in ServiceContext using the data
from my previous contexts (application and session).

Or I have to create one WM to every Service Context and insert all my fact
of the others context (application and session), I don´t like this one.

Best Regard

Paul Cuesta