[rules-users] A question about java 1.6 and drools

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Dec 9 09:17:26 EST 2007

Shahin Sheidaei wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks again for your response, I got the response that you replied
> directly to me before and I put the question in the mailing list for
> others to see and to see if I can send emails to mailing list.
Yes you should always email the mailing lists, you caught me in a good
mood so I still answered privately - I also answered the mailing list
for the same reason, so everyone can see the answer. But typically we
only answer paying clients privately - heh, otherwise what is it they
are paying for, and how can I get a salary :)