[rules-users] Question about ruleflows

Eric Miles eric.miles at kronos.com
Tue Dec 11 15:48:08 EST 2007

I'm going through some code and I came across something that doesn't
make much sense to me.  Can someone explain to me the design behind
tieing a ruleflow to a package?  I'm trying to programmatically build
some rulebases together and just realized I can not add a ruleflow to a
rulebase directly unless it has already been added to a package (thus
when I add the package to the rulebase, the ruleflow is indirectly
added).  This doesn't seem completely right and would like some
clarification on why.

Thanks,
Eric