[rules-users] Using the audit viewer in own panels

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Dec 13 17:22:53 EST 2007

The audit viewer is SWT-based (that is the eclipse UI) and can be embedded
in an SWT application. If your application is Swing-based, you should have
no problems in creating something similar as well if you know how to use a
JTree. The code for the audit view is in the eclipse plugin, take a look in
the source at:
drools-eclipse\drools-eclipse-plugin\src\main\java\org\drools\eclipse\debug\AuditView.java

Kris