[rules-users] Could not load property

Rahul Upadhyay email2upadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:32:25 EST 2007

Hi

 I am  made an application in struts,write some rules in  drl file. deployed
it with  BRMS. now I am trying it with rule agent with rule.properties file
or using drl file directly by setting path in classpath. but always find
following error

11:56:31,696 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
11:56:31,696 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:61)
11:56:31,696 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(
InputStreamReader.java:55)
11:56:31,696 ERROR [STDERR]     at
com.cstregistration.DroolsTest.readRule(DroolsTest.java:42)
11:56:31,712 ERROR [STDERR]     at
com.cstregistration.DroolsTest.callrule(DroolsTest.java:21)
11:56:31,712 ERROR [STDERR]     at
com.cstregistration.A1RegistrationAction.execute(A1RegistrationAction.java:61)
11:56:31,712 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.apache.struts.chain.commands.servlet.ExecuteAction.execute(ExecuteAction.jav
a:58)

Please tell me where is problem, Why   properties file or  drl file is not
found ?

Thanks in advance