[rules-users] Re: rules-users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 48

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 20:25:58 EST 2007

Sorry - am using Eclipse in OSX and have no clue how to ask it to dump
its classpath.
I can print out the .classpath file but this is clearly not really
relevant.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
	<classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
	<classpathentry kind="src" path="tests"/>
	<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
	<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.pde.core.requiredPlugins"/>
	<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.junit.JUNIT_CONTAINER/4"/>
	<classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>

Thanks for your reply.  I am looking forward to solving this issue.

- Mike