[rules-users] [drools] Welcome to the new JBoss Rules Mailing list

JBoss IT postmaster at lists.jboss.org
Fri Jan 5 12:14:37 EST 2007

Welcome to the new JBoss Rules Mailing list.  We are moving our lists
to our own list server (lists.jboss.org); the web based list services
GMane and Nabble have also migrated with the new lists, maintaining
existing archives. This move was intended to be somewhat invisible, but
a problem with our process caused a number of "unsubscribe" messages to
be sent.  If you are getting this welcome message, you are subscribed to
the new list.

The lists migrations are as follows:
announce at drools.codehaus.org -> rules-announce at lists.jboss.org
dev at drools.codehaus.org -> rules-dev at lists.jboss.org
user at drools.codehaus.org -> rules-users at lists.jboss.org

You can find detailed info for each mailing list here:

    <list-name>@lists.jboss.org