[rules-users] About String..."==" same as ".equals"?

Joel G. Rivera-González el_pio at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 14:12:55 EST 2007

1. i downloaded the latest release from the download page...
2. just one MTO...the returning arrayList should have arround 10 values.

will do an example and (class and ruleFile) and send it to your email...

thanks

Joel G. Rivera-Gonzalez
PRT

"The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time" - Murphy's Law