[rules-users] class loading issue with websphere 6.1

Vishal Joshi vishaljoshi18 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 00:43:08 EST 2007

Just to re-iterate
commons-jci-core-1.0-406301.jar has this class CompilationResult (with
different packaging) which does NOT have getProblems() method.
But I have another jar core-3.2.0.666.jar in my application, which has
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult class with getProblems()
method as expected.
so this class with the required method is definitely there in the classpath.

is there any other jar that is missing? or anything else?