[rules-users] Rule authoring: Eclipse plug-in in WebSphere Application Developer 5.1.1 \ Rational Application Developer 6

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Jan 18 13:52:17 EST 2007

   Michael,

   When I worked with RAD 6.0 some months ago, it was built over Eclipse
3.0 (released 3 years ago) codebase. The JBoss Rule plugin requires
Eclipse 3.2 (released mid 2006).

   I don't think it is possible to run the plugin in RAD unless IBM has
released a patch to upgrade the Eclipse base embeded in RAD to Eclipse 3.2.

   []s
   Edson