[rules-users] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Steven Williams stevenw at objectconsulting.com.au
Sun Jan 28 23:06:26 EST 2007

Hi Shilpa,

The error occurs when you have an earlier version of the jdt jar higher up
in your classpath than the v_671 jar, so make sure v_671 is up near the top.

cheers
Steve

On 1/29/07, shilpa.raghavendra at wipro.com <shilpa.raghavendra at wipro.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>

>             I am using org.drools.ide_3.0.4 as eclipse plug-in it's having
> the jar what you have mentioned.
>

>             Still I am getting that error.
>

> Regards
>
> Shilpa

> this message and any attachments.

> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
stevenw at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference