[rules-users] What if Rules change frequently...

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Jan 31 14:05:16 EST 2007

   James,

   It may not be "easy", but one way is to use the dynamic rules feature
from JBoss Rules. This way, you assert facts into your rule base with
your current rules. When a rule/package changes, you remove that
rule/package from the rulebase and add the new one. JBoss Rules takes
care of creating the new activations for you based on existing facts,
but you need to be aware that such activations will be created even if
it was already fired for the old rule.

   []s
   Edson

--