[rules-users] Re: 4.0 Language Updates

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:27:43 EDT 2007

OK, I think I found it and here is what the rule could look like:

rule "Repayment Code Requires Approval"
    salience 60

    when
        repaymentCode : RepaymentCode( code == "MD", matchApprv == "Y" )
        mdOutput : ModelDiscrepancyOutput( $amt1 : sumRTVQty, sumCmAndRnr ==
$amt1)
    then
        System.out.println("Repayment Code Requires Approval");
        processMDAdjustments(drools.getWorkingMemory().getQueryResults( "MD
Adjustments" ), StatusConstants.APPROVAL);
        System.out.println("mdOutput: " + mdOutput);
end

Now my question is, how does Drools handle these objects and the comparison
because the underlying objects are BigDecimal?