[rules-users] Some serious problems while authoring rules

Natraj Gudla natraj.forums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:33:14 EDT 2007

Yes, infact i expected both the conditions to work against the same object
in the working memory? Is it not possible?
For this scenario, drools has not been allowing me to do a comparison
amongst two attributes of the same class. When i do so, it complains of not
being to resolve the variable.
Some thing like a1 > a2 does not work. I am forced to create a declaration
and then use it to compare. If i do so, the run time thing fails.

How do i get around to compare two attributes from the same class. Something
like

a1 > a2 or say a1 > (a2 * 1.5)

Thanks
Natraj