[rules-users] problems using rule flow

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 26 05:32:32 EDT 2007

> So my question is, how can I say to the split node to consider the fact
> outgoing from the ruleFlowGroup1 and not a fact in the working memory ????
In one of the future releases, we will add support for ruleflow 'variables'
that can temporarly store some value so that it can be used by other rules
or inside constraints (like a split in your example).  For now you can
simulate this by either using some dedicated Fact in your working memory or
a global that can store this value.

Kris