[rules-users] How do know which rule has fired

kingston raja_kingston at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 21 10:47:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am able to create Rule Projects, create drl , dsl files using the IDE
provided by drools.

When i debug using breakpoints on the line workingMemory.fireAllRules();
I dont get to see anything on the Audit , WorkingMemory Global Data and
Agenda views though i assert many objects and execute rules successfully
with global variables properly declared.

I had placed the IDE in plugin folder of my eclipse installation directory
and restarted the eclipse..
Do i need to do anything more to use the views provided by the IDE.